In DataDynamic is possible to create table templates, that will store your set of table options for future usage.
To create one you need to:
- create a table with just some random variables
- on 'Table options' select all the options you would like to be kept for your template
- On the 'Table options' pop-up window after selecting the desired options, click on button 'Save' next to the drop-down menu at the bottom of the window
- another pop-up small window will appear allowing you to give a name to the template
- (in case you want to 'apply' a template already created, just select it from the drop-down menu)
- click on 'OK' and your table template settings will be applied to your current table
- Hit the button 'Set as default' just in case you want to transform your template as the 'default' table template, meaning that every table you will create (unless differently specified) will be created using those 'Table options'
You can follow the steps described above by checking the video on our Youtube channel: